The luxurious and elegant decoration is a mix of light wood and contemporary furniture which gives the impression of wellbeing and cosiness. Built over three level, this 6 bedroom chalet provides a fabulous view over the mountains and slopes.
The ground floor:
Here there is a double bedroom with Italian shower, kids’ playroom, laundry room, ski room and an amazing spa. There is also an indoor swimming pool 8m X 3m) there is also a Jacuzzi for 8 people, Hammam and sauna.
The first floor:
This floor is 120sqm and composed of 2 living rooms with a reading corner opened into a panoramic terrace with stunning south/ southwest views of the Rochedrune and the slopes. The chef will be available for you in the kitchen, so when you return from a great day skiing you can sit back and relax whilst they prepare your meals.
On this floor there are also 2 wonderful bedrooms: one double bedroom and one mezzanine-suite for 4 guests with private bathroom each.
The second floor:
Here the remaining 2 double bedrooms with a private bathroom and balcony and located. There is also a private and familial suite composed of a double bedroom and a bedroom with 3 single beds.
· 6 bedrooms- 17 guests
· Ski in/ Ski Out from Rochebrune
· Elegant and traditional
· Private Chef
· Open fireplace, 2 lounges
· Swimming pool, jacuzzi, hammam and sauna
· Children place
· Large private garden and terrace
· Amazing view of Rochedrune
5 minutes from Megeve village
· Geneva airport 55 minutes/ 74 miles
· Lyon Airport 2 hours/ 109 miles
· Airport of Megeve 20 minutes
· Heli skiing
· Cross-country skiing
· Snow golf, snowshoe, dog sledding, aiguille du midi, montenevers
· Visit Megeve, Chamonix Mont Blanc, Annecy, Geneva, La Meman, Milano, Turino.