Set in the heart of the Three Valleys, Chalet Arolla marries the traditional and the modern, offering the perfect balance of relaxation, indulgence and exhilaration. This recently renovated, 5 bedroom luxury chalet is located in the calmness of Meribel 1600, and is a short walk to access the world’s largest ski-able domain, Le Trois Vallees. With over 183 chairlifts, 600 km of piste and 120 km of cross country ski trails, Le Trois Vallees really has something for everyone, and this beautifully finished chalet offers the perfect place from which to explore all that this superb ski area has to offer.
Soothe tired muscles in the spa area’s hammam, allow us to arrange a massage for you in the dedicated massage room, or enjoy a glass of champagne from your private outdoor hot tub while the snow falls around you...perfection. The large balcony provides a fabulous place to soak up the afternoon sun, and the open plan living room creates an excellent space for everyone to socialise, play games, enjoy the bar or curl up in front of the fire with a film.
With superb staff who have been running the chalet for a number of years, fabulous food and exceptional service are of the highest priority. With a chef with 14 years of professional experience, all tastes will be catered for using personally crafted menus and locally sourced produce, and your fantastic host will ensure that everything you could ask for will be taken care of.
Chalet Arolla is situated in Meribel 1600 and is a short walk to the pistes, and just a 5 minute drive from the town centre. Transfers within resort can be arranged, Meribel offers a free bus service with bus stops for both directions just a few minutes’ walk from our door, and local taxis can also be arranged upon request.
· Sleeps 10 in five en-suite rooms (3 can be doubles or twins.)
· Short walk to the pistes
· Outdoor Hot tub with view of the mountains
· Spa area with Hammam Steam room, massage & shower room
· Fully Catered for breakfast and dinner 6 days a week, with good wines
· Staffed with experienced Chef & Chalet Manager
· Large Balcony that soaks up the afternoon sun
· Large open plan living & dining area with open fireplace
· Drying room with boot warmers
· Under-floor heating in all rooms
· Parking on site for 2 cars
· Fully equipped bar
· Nespresso Machine
· Washing machine & dryer
· Sky TV, DVD player with BOSE surround sound and Sonos music system
· All bedrooms have Egyptian Cotton linen, bathrobes and hairdryers
· Games and sleds for use