From the moment you walk into Chalet La Varappe you know that you are somewhere rather special. Originally built by Mr Pomagalski (founder of the world-leading "Poma" company), much of the chalet interior is clad in the wood cleared when building the lift system in Meribel. The chalet has until now been a private home; we are delighted to have been entrusted with its care and to be able to add it to our portfolio of very exclusive chalets.
The heart of the chalet is the delightful sitting room, with its beautiful stone fireplace, wonderful artworks and antiques, and decorated with quintessential English charm. Surrounded by such extravagance and refinement, you can't help but feel like a treasured, personal guest.
The chalet also offers a very private outdoor, sunken hot tub, a steam room, TV / games room and, of course, a large ski and boot room.
La Varappe is located in the centre of Meribel just a stone's throw from Chalet La Petite Pia and a short chauffeur-driven minibus ride from the lift centre of Meribel.
- Sleeps 10 Guests
- 1 super king/twin bedrooms with en-suite shower
- 1 king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1 super king/twin with en suite shower
- 1 super-king with en suite bath and walk-in shower
- 1 super-king/twin with en suite bath
- South and west facing terrace and garden
- Outdoor hot tub
- TV room with Satellite television
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Private chauffeured minibus service
- Exquisite cuisine
- On tap champagne
- Fabulous wines
- Concierge service
- Private car parking
- 3 staff who live out