Chalet Zybeline is beautifully furnished in a contemporary alpine style by the chalets Belgium owners. The central atrium floods the interior of the chalet with light. The chalet was designed and completely refurbished by the same interior designer who effected the transformation of Lapin Blanc.
Spread over five floors, with lift access to the upper floors, glass, metal and wood have been used as construction materials for an exciting contemporary take on the alpine chalet. Situated on the ground floor is a wonderful Hammam and next to this is the television room. Also on the ground floor is the boot room and ski locker.
The sitting room/dining room/kitchen occupies the whole of the first and leads out to the terrace and the hot tub. The large picture windows afford wonderful views of the s the Tougnète side of the mountain. While you can watch the chef work is magic in the open plan kitchen.
- Sleeps 12 Guests
- 2 super king/twin bedrooms with en-suite shower
- 1 king bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 king with en suite shower
- 1 super-king with en suite bath and walk-in shower and sitting room
- South and west facing balconies and terrace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cinema with Satellite television
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Private chauffeured minibus service
- Exquisite cuisine
- On tap champagne
- Fabulous wines
- Concierge service
- Private car parking
- 4 staff plus driver who live out