Chalet Borealis is one half of the impressive Aurora Borealis chalet, which is located in the exclusive Les Brames estate. The chalet has 5 en-suite bedrooms and features an adjoining bunk room ideal for younger guests. Each bedroom has a television with access to Freeview and a movie library.
The chalet fuses traditional Alpine style with contemporary furnishings and media throughout. The large open living room has vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and expansive sofas that are centred around an open fire. The office area on a mezzanine level overlooks the living room. The dining room is a split level down from the sofas which with the surrounding double height windows provide a dramatic setting for your breakfasts or evening dinner parties.
The chalet has an outdoor hot tub located on the sun terrace which has seating, BBQ and bar area, making it perfect for spring time apres ski fun.
The chalet also features a sauna, massage room and an entertainment room featuring a pool table and home cinema. The quality of the chalet facilities makes it ideal for families and adult groups alike. Each chalet features a professional chef, a chalet host and a driver who is dedicated to delivering high quality dining, attentive service and ensuring that you get the very best from your stay.
· 6 Bedrooms — 5 twin or king size bed with ensuite bathroom and shower, plus one bunk room.
· Outdoor Jacuzzi
· Large sun terraces and balconies
· Spa/treatment room
· Pool table
· Entertainment room with media console and DVD
· TVs in all bedrooms
· Ski room with heated boot warmers
· Games console and sound station
· Wireless Internet
· Parking area
· Borealis is set on a private road with a private driveway and electronic barrier.
· -Main lift hub and centre of Méribel is only a 3 minute chauﬀeured drive
· The chalet is located just oﬀ the Route du Mottaret 400m from La Chaudanne