Although it appears relatively small from the road, Chalet La Marsa is in fact a spacious chalet spread over four floors. Constructed of wood and stone in a traditional Savoyard style, it also benefits from a large private garden – perfect for building snowmen in the winter and barbecuing in the spring. The garden stretches down to the banks of the river Isere and overlooks the beautiful old stone bridge in Le Fornet village, lending a magical feel to the chalet.
With an abundance of luxury chalets, a Michelin starred restaurant and superb access to glacier skiing, Fornet is fast becoming the exclusive area of Val d’Isere. Chalet La Marsa’s comfortable and luxurious vibe complements its surroundings only too well.
The 6 en-suite bedrooms accommodate up to 12 guests, and are all equipped with flatscreen TVs and iPod docking stations. Located on the lower floors, the bedrooms are discretely tucked away, with the spacious living areas upstairs, along with the sauna and indoor hot tub.
With a large dining area, two living areas – one with an open fire and the other with a large screen TV, small bar area and children’s snug – and a private wellness area with hot tub, sauna and fitness suite, the chalet offers ample space for large parties to socialise.
Chalet La Marsa is available on a catered or bed and breakfast basis
· Room 1: Twin/Double with en-suite bath, shower attachment, WC and wash basin
· Room 2: Twin/Double with en-suite bath, shower attachment, WC and wash basin
· Room 3: Twin/Double with en-suite bath, shower attachment, WC and wash basin
· Room 4: Twin/Double with en-suite shower, WC and wash basin
· Room 5: Twin/Double with en-suite bath, shower attachment, WC and wash basin
· Room 6: Twin/Double with en-suite bath, shower attachment, WC and wash basin
· Sleeps 12
· 6 bedrooms
· 6 bathrooms
· 2 living areas
· Mini bar area
· Indoor Jacuzzi
· Fitness suite
· Large outdoor terrace and garden
· Open fire