- 1 double/twin en suite bedroom with shower/bath and WC
- 5 double/twin bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms one with bath/shower and WC and two with shower and WC
- TV/DVD IPOD dock
- Open fire
- Nespresso machine
- Matterhorn views and South facing balconies
- Wellness facilities – Sauna, rainfall shower and relaxation area
- Laundry facilities
- Hair dryers
- Catered by a qualified chef and chalet host, breakfast daily, afternoon tea and 4 course dinner
Haus Ulysse is one of only a handful of free-standing chalets in Zermatt, it is unique in that you can ski to within 100m of the door and it is conveniently situated next to the free ski-bus stop, adjacent to a children’s play area and a shop. It takes three minutes to walk to the Klein Matterhorn ski lift and 10 minutes to the centre of the village where the main bars and restaurants are located.
This stunning 5 star, free-standing chalet, is situated in an elevated and sunny position in Zermatt’s “Beverly Hills” region of Winkelmatten, offering breathtaking, uninterrupted views of the Matterhorn and the surrounding mountains. Built in a typical Alpine style and clad in weathered wood, Haus Ulysse combines contemporary with classical Swiss architecture.
The chalet features a stylish living room with wood fire place and Matterhorn view, open plan modern kitchen, dining area, six double bedrooms (two with TV and DVD) and four bathrooms.
There is broadband wireless internet access throughout the chalet which also features cable TV, DVD and an integrated surround sound system. The extendable teak dining table can accommodate up to 12 guests.
The chalet comprises of 4 floors, the basement with ski room and wellness area, the ground floor is a self contained unit which gains access to the duplex penthouse by external stairs, the duplex is finished to a very high standard with exceptional views of the Matterhorn.
This chalet is catered by a qualified chef who is assisted by a host providing breakfast, afternoon tea and servicing of the rooms daily. Dinner is a 4 course gourmet affair served 6/7 nights, starting with canapés and apéritifs and accompanied by selected house wines. There is an open bar provided throughout the week.
The lower ground floor has a ski room, laundry and wellness area. There is a pine wood sauna, rainfall shower, WC and relaxation area with flat-screen TV and surround sound
- return taxi transfer between Zermatt rail terminus and the chalet
- serviced chalet accommodation for up to 12 persons
- daily housekeeping
- daily breakfast
- afternoon tea and cake
- house aperitifs and canapés, 6 evenings out of 7
- 4 course evening meals on 6 days out of 7
- all coffee, teas, infusions, minerals and soft drinks
- use of the chalet’s "wellness area” (sauna, etc)
- cable TV & DVD players in the sitting rooms and in some bedrooms
- internet access via the chalet’s wifi network
- services of a mountain guide or, if preferred, an instructor on 5 days out of 7