Lech is renowned for the fantastic skiing experience it provides for every level whether beginning or expert. The Lech and the Arlberg region from one of the best ski and snowboard areas in Europe, famous for its snow-secure location and great extension. Here are the details at a glance:
· 340 km ski runs
· 97 modern lifts
· 200 km deep snow runs
· Ski area is 1,300 to 2,800m between
· Kinderland and beginner areas
· More than 1,000 highly trained snow sports instructor
During Summer the Aurelio transforms into a green retreat. Here are some of activities open to you during your Summer stay provided and arranged for you by the hotel:
· Shopping Guide
· VIP treatment at numerous watch and jewellery shops
· Pre-selection of shops and pre-meetings by specialists
· Access to rare watch models
· Tax refund
· Inclusive transfer to shops in Lech, Innsbruck or Zurich
· 1 day intensive-shopping
€1,400 for up to 2 person’s excl. accommodation
· 3 of the best golf-courses of Austria in 3 days
· 3 x transfer with helicopter from Lech and back
· Inclusive lunch in the best restaurants at the gold courses
· For up to 4 people
€20,000 for 4 people excl. accommodation
· Christian Rescher and his team will teach you personally
· You will cook a 4-course-menu
· Including a glass Champagne
· Corresponding drinks
· Photos with our chef and his team
· All recipes for you
€285 per person excl. accommodation
Once in a life-tome experience
· Lama or Alpaca Trekking
· 2-3 hours tour
· Includes a gourmet picnic
· Up to 3 animals
· With an experienced guide
· Many scenic photos
· “Easy Tour”
· Stunning view over the alps
€480 for up to 3 people excl. accommodation
· 3 days test drive of the best and actual luxury car models
· Today Bentley, tomorrow Porsche?
· Various car models
· Different tours: pass-roads, German Autobahn
· Including guide and lunch in different restaurants
€5,000 per person excl. accommodation
German and English Language Courses
· Private intensive language course, 1:1 with a native speak over 6 days.
· 2-4 hours per day
· Inclusive books & learning materials
€1,800 per person plus accommodation
Up in the Air
· 3 day program
· Heli roundtrip over Lech and Arlberg region
· Paragliding for beginners (tandem or solo flight)
· Zepplin-trip over Lake Constance
· Hot-air ballooning
€3,800 per person excl. accommodation
· 3 day program
€2,800 per person excl. accommodation
· 2 day program. Includes one full day tour on a private yacht with private chef and butler at Lake Constance. The next day is an Alpaca Trekking tour through the mountains of Lech
· Photo tour in Lech
€3,200 for up to 3 people excl. accommodation
Aurelio’ Gourmet restaurant
This restaurant distinguished by the AMA seal of approval, which is awarded for companies which offer their guests only local ingredients of the highest quality, is renown in the area for setting great value on high quality.
Guests can choose between dining in the intimate ambience of our Licca Lounge, restaurant Aurelio’s, or outside on the large sun deck where the southerly views of Lech village are breath-taking.
The Gourmet restaurant offers an a la carte menu of traditional and modern Austrian specialities as well as international dishes. They also offer an exclusive wine list with several rare and vintage labels. The cellar is also home to a fine range of aged brandies and Armagnacs, some more than100 years old.
The Sundeck is nestled in the green, with stunning views overlooking Lech. Here is a perfect venue for lunch, drinks, or simply to sit in the sun and soak up the atmosphere. The Licca lounge allows you to sink into the soft sofas surrounded by the cosy scenery all around with an open fireplace. It is said to be ‘The place to be’ at the heart of the Aurelio Lech- here you can enjoy a relaxing aperitif or relax and review the exciting day spent on the mountains.
The Aurelio Lech is an elegant hideaway for executives and managers- where successful leaders can relax and enjoy their well-earned recognition and reward. The top modern business equipment contains the latest meeting equipment and free Wi-Fi access around the whole area.
There are a wide range of entertainment awaiting you here such as: concerts, ski-shows, The Aurelio Spa, cultural excursions and shopping. The hotel is excellently managed and a very special boutique hotel; if you are looking to plan an incentive, there is a team happy to help you create a memorable and unforgettable even at the Aurelio Lech.
The extensively equipped Thermal Suite guarantees the ultimate indulgence for your body and soul. It features sauna cabins, aroma salt steam rooms, herbal baths, vital sensory showers, cooling down experiences, a snow atrium, relaxing areas and a vitality bar stocked with fresh fruits, teas and healthy snacks. There is also a gym and swimming pool.
The spa team will plan the perfect and individual spa package for you. Do not hesitate to test something new- it will change your spa experience.
Aurelio Club Chalet
This property is exclusively yours is rented. Impressively, in 2013 the Club Chalet got voted ‘Austria’s Best Ski Chalet.’ You can rent the Club exclusively for up to 16 people. Special requirements can be discussed to establish a personal offer for you.
There are two room categories:
6 Club Comfort Deluxe (42m2/ 452ft2)
2 Club Junior Suites (85m2/ 915ft2)
All of the bedrooms and suites are individually designed and while each is sympathetic to the heritage of the local alpine region, the décor is contemporary and elegant. Natural fabrics complement stylish wooden furniture, creating a look that is fresh, clean and sophisticated, as well as feeling more like home that in a hotel. In addition to all the luxuries that you would expect to find in a prestigious accommodation, every bedroom and suite in the Aurelio Hotel is equipped with the latest technology and multi-media entertainment systems.